Current Retro HEATER LAMP
Vintage copper / metal heater turned into an accent lamp for your home. Copper colored metal back and wire cage. Edison style bulb ads a touch of class and ambiance. Toggle switch. Not an actual heater, although bulb gives off some heat.
Size (approx.) 16H 8W 8D
Shipping is approximate. I will charge only for the actual costs. Can ship from Canada or USA. Enquire for shipping prices.
Shipping prices are approximate. Can ship from Canada or the U.S. Contact me for rates.
Phil's lamps are assembled using verified components. All electrical parts, wires, connecting devices, switches, plugs, sockets etc. are new or tested to be reliable and safe.
During assembly, the following processes are followed:
1) Each plug, wiring assembly and socket is tested to ensure that the polarity of the socket/plug are as per the electrical standard.
2) All in-line switches are tested to ensure they control the “hot” side of the wiring assembly, so the ground or neutral wire is always connected when it is plugged in. (if applicable)
3) All products are checked to ensure that metal parts are not touching either the hot or neutral wire.
4) If soldering is necessary within the wiring assembly, all connections are shrink wrapped.
5) Each electrical cord is provided with a strain relief.
The wattage of the bulbs recommended to be used with the lamps is listed. Please be mindful of this and do not use any bulb with a wattage higher than recommended.
Please be aware that, while Phil takes great pride in the quality and safety of his products, they are not UL or CSA approved. They are considered installations, art objects.